Learning to Love Like God
Truro’s vision is to follow Jesus more closely by learning to love like God—one person, one family, and one neighborhood at a time.
This vision is best understood in terms of these three movements:
- Gift: Giving oneself freely
- Reciprocity: Receiving others gratefully
- Fruitfulness: Open to giving and receiving new life
At Truro, we want to be faithful followers of Jesus as we:
- Worship, so all are empowered by the Spirit of God.
- Receive God’s Word, so all are edified by the knowledge of God.
- Bear witness to God’s mercy, so all may be embraced by the love of God.