Healthy marriages are formed in the fellowship of a church community; therefore, Truro Anglican desires and expects that engaged couples will be active in the worship of Christ in this Parish.
If you are not already involved, please join Truro Anglican for worship—and please introduce yourself to a member of the clergy, all of whom are committed to welcoming new couples into the church family and helping them find activities and ministries to strengthen their walk with Christ.
To be considered for marriage at Truro Anglican Church:
- Submit an application and two questionnaires
- One-on-one meeting with Rector Tim Mayfield
- Complete the Marriage Preparation Course
- Complete the FOCCUS Inventory
- Take the Alpha Course (strongly recommended)
- Professional counseling may be required
They shall no longer be two, but one.
— Mark 10:8