Truro Anglican Church is a vibrant, established congregation in the heart of historic Fairfax, Virginia. We are an orthodox Anglican Parish that is Learning to Love Like God. Full-time and part-time onsite staff members must be followers of Jesus Christ and committed to the fellowship and worshiping life of Truro Anglican Church.
Truro Anglican Church seeks a new member of the Maintenance Staff team for the following shifts:
- Wednesday, Thursday + Saturday evenings
- Sunday mornings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance with setups for parish programs and events.
- Performs daily cleaning and maintenance according to the pre-established schedule.
- Performs weekly maintenance of Truro-owned buildings and grounds and light mechanical maintenance.
- Provides security for the campus, including performing nightly security check and lockup procedures.
- Performs other related duties as specified by the Senior Sexton.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
- 1–3 years in facility maintenance desired.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to work alone with little supervision throughout a work shift.
If interested, contact Hugo Blondel, Facilities Manager, at email@example.com or 703.945.5472.