Truro Anglican Church is a vibrant, established congregation in the heart of historic Fairfax, Virginia. We are an orthodox Anglican Parish that is Learning to Love Like God. Full-time and part-time onsite staff members must be followers of Jesus Christ and committed to the fellowship and worshiping life of Truro Anglican Church.
Graphic Designer for Print and Digital (Contract Position)
We are seeking a creative graphic designer for ongoing, regular contract work in print and electronic media. Please see the full job description at the link below for details.
If you are interested, contact Karen Rummel, Director of Communications, at email@example.com.
Truro Anglican Church seeks a new member of the Maintenance Staff team for the following shifts:
- Wednesday, Thursday + Saturday evenings
- Sunday mornings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance with setups for parish programs and events.
- Performs daily cleaning and maintenance according to the pre-established schedule.
- Performs weekly maintenance of Truro-owned buildings and grounds and light mechanical maintenance.
- Provides security for the campus, including performing nightly security check and lockup procedures.
- Performs other related duties as specified by the Senior Sexton.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
- 1–3 years in facility maintenance desired.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to work alone with little supervision throughout a work shift.
If interested, contact Hugo Blondel, Facilities Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.945.5472.